THE UNLEASH WORDS

    FRAGILE WORDS

I always wanted to tell,
But I always scare.
You held me so tight,
When no one was there.
I was scared, scared of
love , scared of trust, 
scared of you, but in the
end I trusted you.
 I didn't know, when I started
loving you so tight,
but I knew someday, it's
gonna be right.
We had more memories to
make but who knew?
It's gonna end soon.
I started loving more,
You started avoiding more.
You were okay with losing 
me, but I was broke as 
hell for you.
I wish you were there in
 place of mine,
So that you could see 
how much I survived.



- SHIVANI KANOJIA

Comments

  1. yes... there is always something or someone whom you don't want to loose..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet again you survive,
    In order to share the best definition of thrive.
    So proud of what you're and wherever you be,
    To be the best version of yourself,
    You could have possibly imagine to see.

    Keep writing, Keep sharing.
    ❤️❤️

    Kritika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so true and beautiful πŸ’•...there is always a person in everyone's life ,who makes them much more stronger either by staying or by leaving...you wrote it so beautifully...please keep writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment